R Kelly and Lady Gaga song: What song did they make together?

Lady Gaga has spoken out about making music with R Kelly and released a lengthy statement to her 77.6 million Twitter followers. The star previously collaborated with Kelly and the pair performed live together on Saturday Night Live (SNL) and at the American Music Awards. Her statement comes after the six-part Surviving R Kelly documentary was aired in the US on Lifetime

R Kelly has denied all allegations of physical, sexual and emotional abuse. His lawyers have threatened to take legal action against American broadcaster Lifetime for the documentary series.
In the statement, she said: “What I am hearing about the allegations against R Kelly is absolutely horrifying and indefensible.
“As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadn’t processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life.

“The song is called “Do What You Want (With My Body)”, I think it’s clear how explicitly twisted my thinking was at the time.”


Comments