CELEBRATING A MAN OF HONOUR -Aare Anabury

AN ONLINE PUBLICATION TO CELEBRATE MR OWOLADE OLUWASIJIBOMI OLAWALE
A LEADER OF A DYNASTY IS +1

Permit me to use this medium to publicly wish my leader, brother and father, in person of Owolade Oluwasijibomi Olawale a prosperous happy birthday.

Many people called him PROF but I call him 'Sinji', only few can understand my reasons for this. One day, sooner or later, many things will be unveiled. My leadr, you are born to be a dynasty, a man who never believe in imposition but he believed in his people.
Oluwasijibomi is neutrally endowed with many master planned, he fear nobody except God, he also believe been in power is a matter of time and with that, being desperate is a no for him.I could recollect during the struggle that made him the student union president of FEDPOLY ADO 2012/2013 academic session. It was like a dream but still it come through, you show your capability and strength in making things happen you have been the best leader, I have ever served with, when people knows I am related to you, I laugh because it has been a great joy working with you.

 For those who know little or nothing about this dynamic man. The young 'PROFF' as being called hails from Ilawe in Ekiti state, he was born and brought up in Lagos where he had the opportunity of attending both primary and secondary school, he later moved to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti where he bagged his ordinary and higher diplomas in mathematics and statistics, only the dead will claim he doesn't know him even before he became the student union president of the institution, he was a man of honour and values.

He has a cool and soften heart towards every student wish I know he will be a great leader to rule this country and maybe take us to the promise land we are dreaming because to both Atiku and Buhari has nothing to offer this country.

I know we are coming to take over we have vibrant and young comrades coming from that institution that will shake this nation just keep watching. Permit me to use this medium again to say happy birthday on behalf my myself, my wife and my entire family.

Oluwasijibomi, you will be favour among men, It is well with you. You shall never lack anything good.

 Finally, let me be dropping my pen here but before I go sir, I have little advice I want to give you, we want to come and eat rice soon. Kindly go and get married, you have over stayed the period of bachelor.


  • Keep soaring higher


Long live Ado poly
Long live EKiti State
Long live Nigeria 
Long live Owolade Oluwasijibomi Olawale


My name is Ayeni Olalekan Olayinka aka Aare Anabury (PA to the SUG President on Struggle and Aluta matters, 2012/2013 session)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for using our platform to reach out and relay your good will message.

      Delete

Post a Comment